* Frequently Asked Questions *
1. What is provided?
All rods, reels, baits, and tackle needed for an enjoyable day on the bay.
2. What should I wear?
Always overdress. You can always take off layers for comfort. It’s not pleasant if you are cold. Wear footwear for the weather. In cold weather months don’t wear sneakers. Bring your lunch and drink.
3. How many fisherman can you take?
I can take up to 5 anglers.
4. Where can I stay overnight?
Contact Capt. Pete for recommended places to stay. There are plenty in southern Maryland.
5. Can I bring my own equipment?
Absolutely, bring whatever you want. I’ve got 28 rod holders on board!
6. What type of shoes should I wear?
Anything you want. Wear footwear for the weather. In cold weather months don’t wear sneakers.
7. If we are fishing the eastern shore Islands bring pants even on a hot day…..bugs could be bad!